- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh or 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 small red potatoes (about 3/4 pound), quartered
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, cut in 1/2 inch chunks
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine 1 teaspoon oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, thyme, peppers, potatoes, bell pepper, and spinach in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 450º for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 10 minutes or until veggies are done and cheese is melted.