Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy

I just find myself lately so genuinely happy. I'm feeling good and healthy. I have almost no stress or anxiety. I've been getting quality sleep. I feel so at peace, blessed and excited. I find myself laying there in quiet moments and just thinking to myself, "Wow, I'm so happy." I have lots projects on my mind but still so much time to execute them that it's more exciting then overwhelming. I know life will get busy, demanding, difficult. But that really doesn't seem very threatening when I'm so happy. Is this part of the second trimester bliss? Nature's way of balancing out Postpartum depression with Prepartum euphoria. I don't think so. I think it's just the peace that comes with the realization that I have been so deeply blessed in life and love and there is very little in this world that can shake that.

No comments:

Post a Comment