Monday, February 11, 2013

Check it Off

This morning I instituted a project I've been working on for a couple of weeks:  The Daily Task Checklist.  I am completely geeking out over it.  Theoretically, if Don and I can follow this simple checklist on the daily basis we will be able to stay on top of the chores and errands, accomplish all our basic daily needs, and have plenty of time leftover to live life to the fullest! The first morning went well and I am looking forward to seeing the results of the whole first week.  It is the simplest of things, but I can't tell you how much more gratifying it is to be able to check a task off a list then it is to just accomplish the task in and of itself. 

In other news, Caitlyn is starting to pull herself up on things.  She can't get to a full standing yet but she sure is into practicing this new skill.  I can only imagine that is not far behind.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, what fun! I love the idea of a daily check-list, I think I'm going to copy that!

    With the standing-up, Wesley is already there, pulling himself (and trying to crawl onto) everything. I can't even put him in the pack and play anymore, he pulls himself up in there, too! He's full on crawling too, so fast. Amazing how they change so fast every day!

    ReplyDelete