Thursday, July 16, 2015

Chicken Sate with Peanut Sauce and Cucumber Salad

Tonight's Meal Plan:

#7 - Chicken Sate with Peanut Sauce
#8 - Shaved Cucumber and Red Onion Salad

Well I took some photos of tonight's dinner but accidentally deleted them before I could post them.  Really loved this meal though.  The peanut sauce was delicious and it's hard to find good chicken recipes for the grill that don't just come bone dry.  This one is definitely a keeper.  Caitlyn thought that the chicken on a stick was pretty fun too.  She wasn't adventurous enough to try the peanut sauce or the salad but she ate three strips of chicken so I wasn't going to complain.  Eight new recipes down for the week.  I've already started planning next week's menu and may have my grocery list together before the week even starts.  Now if only I could figure out what to make for lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment