Saturday, February 13, 2010

Upcoming Menu

Now that I've finished my meal planning for the week, I thought I would post a little foretaste of the feast to come. These recipes were chosen to make the most out of our weekly produce deliveries from Dandelion Organic Delivery. As you can see, these deliveries are really helping us to embrace an abundance of nutritional balance into our diet and which has really ramped up the quality of our eating. Cooking has always been an art for me and the bright and beautiful colors that all the different fruits and veggies bring to the experience are my leading cast. Stay tuned for photos, reviews, and tips of the following recipes...

SATURDAY - Thick Cut Mustard Marinated Pork Chops
and Butter Lettuce Salad with Apples

SUNDAY - Baked Acorn Squash Filled with Italian Sausage and Rigatoni Pasta
and Lightened Waldorf Salad

MONDAY - Chicken with Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato
and Roasted Parsnips and Carrots

WEDNESDAY - Rack of Lamb with Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Shallot Vinaigrette
and Roasted Broccoli with Lemon

THURSDAY - Quick Chick and Noodle Soup

FRIDAY - Florentine Ravioli
and Apple and Pear Crisp

No comments:

Post a Comment